Tuesday, December 8, 2009

in addition

i really don't know. i just feel like, unless my hands are busy typing, i'll punch something, again sounding juvenile, yes, but true. blahblahblahblah. who gives a shit? blahblahblahblah. i most certainly do not give a shit about people anymore. seriously. i don't. no shit caring or caring about shit and shitty shit because i saw where that got me. i feel like caring just put me in a bad spot. or worrying about other people. like, if you tell me that you had a abortion, what do you want me to say to you? i'm honest, i say, "sometimes, you try so hard to act older than you actually are and you get yourself in such deep shit." so you get mad at me? obviously. so i try to show someone that i truly care about them and i'd think we'd be perfect together and i get led on to this point. to where i am ranting and making no sense and probably making a massive amount of grammatical and spelling mistakes. fuckufkcfuckeufkcufkcufckfucky

No comments: