Sunday, January 18, 2009

welcome home

the past few months have been ups and downs. i've been deep down in the shitty. I lost the girl i loved for the better part of 3 years to a dude who has a picture of himself as the background of his myspace. I went into a negative bank account balance. i still don't know how i'm going to pay for school...but the good news is that i only have 2 more semesters at middlesex, so i guess i'll only be doing one more semester than planned. the good news is that after being completely down on my luck, i've realized that i, myself, am not a piece of shit and that i am much better than i thought i was for the past 3 years. I may not have a full head of hair, or i may not be tall dark and handsome, but i'm a nice guy....ladies. haha

getting there is getting by.

I'm not going to give up, roll over, and let the world take what it wants from me. I'm not going to move away, because i'd be running away from my problems, and i'd never grow up and become a man. My life is in here in new jersey, here in new brunswick, i've never felt more at home anywhere else. Maybe i can't go to chilis (HA), but i love this city. i never want to leave. only 28 more credits and i can start student teaching and i can move on with my life. I love my life as a life.

just cause we're down, doesn't mean we've gotta stay there.

i now realize that all good things eventually end but things always get better. My life will be great again one day. you were great, but you kept me down. you made me small. I'm built for greatness, yes even at 5 foot 3.

i want nice weather.

this cold is shitty and ridiculous and made the pipes in my house freeze so i have to use the upstairs bathroom. it also means that 6 dudes are using 1 bathroom. damn.
i also want to be able to go on walks with dog and stuff. i don't know. i want to life to be happy. winter in depressing.

i'm going to try and post on a semi regular basis for anyone who gives a shit. sort of chronical my life.

-mike

No comments: