Wednesday, January 21, 2009

1998

today's bad news:

I'm 99% not going to school this semester. oh well. I'll try to work more and make a shit load of money.

today's good news:

LOST!!!

I'm like a geeked little girl about this show. true story. I'm typing this during commercials so its taking me awhile.

I know the bad news outweighs the good, but my fucking life is a story of ups and downs, I'll pull through. I've made it through worse.



dude. i need to start a band. or be a professional show-goer-toer?? the wonder years this past saturday was awesome and well worth the 2 hour drive. I have very few friends (and i want to keep it that way) and brad is most certainly up there. So all around it was a good time. the wonder years put it on a great show and man overboard is awesome.



------------------------

-----

-------------

just wait a couple months and you goin see, you'll never find nobody better than me.

No comments: