Thursday, January 29, 2009

hqwerioqeqioue/

so the past few days have been pretty good. I really can't complain.
i've started working mornings for Catholic Charities, which means more money.
I've filed my taxes and am getting a return of about 900.
im one step closer to being registered for part time spring semester.
things are really circling around and i'm alot less depressed.
I've been hanging out with rob and joe alot more and thats good, because i really missed them. i'd like to see dave alot more, but i understand hes busy.
other...
*edit*
single.
*edit*
things i'm super stoked for:
1. Lost (i'll be stoked on this for the rest of my life.)
2. The Wonder Years show in march
3. more money
4. school
5. new car within the next year.
6. life.
7. it leaked

also, i want to go on a roadtrip soon. i'll be going down to my dad's over spring break-ish time. so if anyone wants to join me on the 13 hr. drive to louisville, kentucky, feel free. all i ask is that you chip in for gas.

No comments: