Friday, February 12, 2010

things making me sad

my life has been pretty awesome, but i had a talk with scott tonight about some serious things and it made me realize that some sad things are happening...for starters, this is my second valentines day alone. even though i went out last year it didn't mean a thing and i was truly alone anyone. i hate the feeling, i love valentines day, but not alone. my best friends are hitting a rough patch in their relationship and that makes me sad because it reminds me of me and cait at the end of that, and i don't want that to happen to anyone.(in the way that i acted or she acted). idk. it makes me sad how i used to be such good friends with dave and now we don't even talk. humans are so flawed, how can we stand each other's company for more than a mintue?

No comments: