Sunday, February 7, 2010

super bowl sunday




so I am currently watching the puppy bowl and looking at cute overload and maybe taking a nap. so far it's been a good day.

Besides that, Beer Friends, the musical project Scott and I thought up sometime last week has our first show on Friday! We'll have our songs recorded and t-shirts made. amazing how things come together. you can listen to some songs here: http://www.drop.io/brfrndzzz

most of the songs are only instrumental but one has scott on vocals. we're recording sometime before the show so we can hand out some CDs.

besides that!
i really wish i had a winter jacket! i should have asked for one for christmas, because wearing a windbreaker isn't helping! I looked for one in NYC yesterday but to no avail. I'm seriously excited for the next 3 weekends, it's going to be sooooo good. good moods all around!

also, someone find me skinny jeans that stretch that have a 28 length plz.

No comments: