Sunday, February 15, 2009

questions.

you said i make you laugh?
well you make my heart sing...


i'm always over-analytical. always. i've spent my life reading too much into things. but i know that there is something here. she said it. i would have never thought it unless she said it. she said she likes me. she tells me i'm different. she tells me that i'm sweet. she says she has feelings for me. and she wants to see where this goes.

she also tells me that she doesn't want to break a promise to her boyfriend...
that's the last text i got before i fell asleep last night. i want to know what i'm getting myself into? how is this going to end? what if we end up together and then he comes back from boot camp and she goes right back to him? what if the only reason she likes me is because he is gone?

i know i love spending time with her and talking to her. i know that i'm really comfortable around her. i know that i like feeling butterflies when i'm around her or when i talk to her or just when i look at her. its so stupid and cliche, but her smile from last night is stuck in my head, and sometimes find myself staring at her, i can't help it. i didn't want last night to end. i didn't want to bring her home. i didn't want to wake up without her this morning.

this is making me sick because i know that it is not going to end well.
no matter what.
it will not end well.
now i'm anxious and she is off somewhere drinking and not worrying like i am because she doesn't have to...

and thats another thing, it usually bothers me when girls i talk to party a lot, but it doesn't piss me off with her. things that should be upsetting me aren't. and abby really liked her, it was weird, abby usually growls at every person besides me who enters my room, but within five minutes, abby was laying on top of her asking for belly rubs.

this is taking up too much of my brain, but i think shes worth the space and the time and the worry because she is 100% different from every girl i have ever had any type of feelings for.

i said i wouldn't get my hopes up. but its too late. i did. and i have feeling that i am going to fall hard.
i'll find out tomorrow i guess.

No comments: