Saturday, February 21, 2009

the happy is back

i stopped reading into things and i'm just living day to day and i'm pretty happy. i read a blog about me today that was posted on 1/20/09 by mike hitchcock and he said that i should get the fuck over myself or some shit like that. at least i don't love myself way too much broski. if i wasn't lazy, i'd post the link to it. i just want to headbutt him. not punch or kick or anything like that, just headbutt and bounce. do you ever get that feeling? like you want to headbutt somebody? oh and i'm pretty stoked that thieving is a word, because its my favorite word to use. I also realized that i like being called michael. I hate verizon sometimes. I like the new Sleeping album and the new NFG album. I like going rare fast food hunting with AJ and Matt C. and i like playing the uke. i hate being sick. i love being edge. i like being humble. i like being black. i like to to the carlton banks dance. i like making you wonder why i posted this blog and why i continue to add things to the list of the things i like and don't like and i like the fact that cait and mike will read this shit and be like WTF?! F Q! U GAI! and i'll just be at fox and hound ordering a black and blue burger and free sodies and cat calling. lolies? i think so

No comments: