Thursday, November 19, 2009

epiphany

i finally realized that i'm going to have to move on a few weeks ago. i just now wish that things had ended amicably. i wish we could have been just friends. i miss that aspect of it all. being able to bitch about shit with you. but i messed things up pretty badly and i don't blame you for ending it the way you did.

"I know it's the height of hypocrisy, and I know-- I know doin' this isn't gonna change anything... or--or make anything better, but, um... I'd just-- I'd settle for your respect. You know, I'd settle for you smiling... when you thought about the time that we had together... and not think it was a waste of time."

that being said, this is the very last post ever that has to do with you. i promise. from now on only good news.

No comments: