Wednesday, September 2, 2009

also, i've been restrained for a year.
never thought it would last, i mean when it happened i never thought it would stick, but thats the pits and we all have to suck it up and move on, even though its taken me forever. it wasn't meant to be and i'm okay with that now. I do miss you, because you were my best friend, but i'm okay now. I used to think i couldn't live without you and i found out that i can, and i am.
If you and i were ever to decide we could be friends again someday, great, but if not, i'll be fine, i've got my own life to worry about, and i'm pretty proud of what i am becoming, but, I can't say that i am anything but happy for you and who you're becoming, so good luck in life, i wish you all the best.

on to the next chapter in my life...

Chapter 2:
the escape from alca....new brunswick...

No comments: